It might occur rarely that Roadie gets stuck and its motor keeps rotating, or it simply would not switch off. In this case all it needs is a hard reset, as shown in the below picture:
Articles in this section
- My Roadie is not switching off. What do I do?
- My Roadie is not switching on. What do I do?
- How do I connect my mobile device to Roadie via Bluetooth?
- Why is Roadie’s motor not rotating my tuning pegs?
- The Roadie Tuner app is not able to hear my instrument and/or the tuning process is taking too long. What do I do?
- How do I increase tuning accuracy in a noisy environment?
- What does the following alert mean : “Something went wrong while calibrating”?
- What does the following alert mean: “Please make sure Roadie is connected to the peg of the string you are plucking” ?