In this case, you will have to decrease the sensitivity of the microphone: Go to the control panel (in the instrument screen) and move the 1st slider to the right, towards “Noisy”.
Articles in this section
- My Roadie is not switching off. What do I do?
- My Roadie is not switching on. What do I do?
- How do I connect my mobile device to Roadie via Bluetooth?
- Why is Roadie’s motor not rotating my tuning pegs?
- The Roadie Tuner app is not able to hear my instrument and/or the tuning process is taking too long. What do I do?
- How do I increase tuning accuracy in a noisy environment?
- What does the following alert mean : “Something went wrong while calibrating”?
- What does the following alert mean: “Please make sure Roadie is connected to the peg of the string you are plucking” ?