To tune with a Capo on your guitar:
- Turn on your Roadie.
- Select the instrument you'd like to change the capo position on.
- Press the button to go back to the tuning screen.
- Select "Change Capo".
- Set your capo position.
You can also change your capo position using the Roadie Tuner app following the steps below:
- Open the Roadie Tuner app.
- Navigate to "Instruments".
- Select the instrument you would like to tune with a capo on.
- Select a number under "Capo" based on the fret it is placed on.
- Click "Save".
- Sync your Roadie and you're ready to tune with a capo on.