No. Roadie 2 is a fully standalone guitar tuner that doesn’t require a phone. The optional free mobile app allows some advanced features such as creating custom tunings and others. To explore the app please check out the mobile app guide [ADD LINK TO APP TUTORIAL PAGE] page.
Articles in this section
- What are some common alternate tunings?
- How do I connect my mobile device to Roadie via Bluetooth?
- What is the right order for tuning the strings?
- Does Roadie 2 work on instruments besides the guitar?
- What is the difference between Roadie 2 and Roadie Bass?
- I have a guitar and a bass, do I need to buy both Roadie 2 and Roadie Bass?
- Does Roadie 2 use batteries or is there a charger?
- Will Roadie 2 help a beginner tune a guitar?
- Can I tune a 5 string bass guitar with Roadie 2?
- What does three times more accurate than the human ear mean?