Roadie 2 is a fully standalone guitar tuner that doesn’t require a phone to function. The optional free mobile app allows some additional advanced features beyond tuning such as creating custom tunings, changing notation and tuning settings, etc. To explore the app please check out the mobile app guide.
Articles in this section
- What are some common alternate tunings?
- How do I connect my mobile device to Roadie via Bluetooth?
- What is the right order for tuning the strings?
- Does Roadie 2 work on instruments besides the guitar?
- What is the difference between Roadie 2 and Roadie Bass?
- I have a guitar and a bass, do I need to buy both Roadie 2 and Roadie Bass?
- Does Roadie 2 use batteries or is there a charger?
- Will Roadie 2 help a beginner tune a guitar?
- Can I tune a 5 string bass guitar with Roadie 2?
- What does three times more accurate than the human ear mean?