Roadie 2 and Roadie Bass come preset with many alternate tunings. You can also create your own custom tuning on the companion app.
- Go to the "Tunings" tab.
- Select an instrument type.
- Select the number of strings.
- Press on "Create New Tuning".
- Select one string at a time and customize it to the desired pitch. You can modify the note pitch class, octave, alteration and cents settings that determine the final frequency of each string.
- Save once done.
- Press "Sync" to send the changes to your Roadie.